The Thomas Lightfoote Inn - Historical 1788 - Williamsport, Pennsylvania, US. (7% OFF)
From the "Historical Collection" The Thomas Lightfoote Inn is located in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, and was built in 1792. It was originally built as a plantation house, by Thomas Up-Pen-Grooff and his brother. The Grooff brothers were Quakers, and against the owning of slaves, and had built a tunnel under the house leading to the Susquehanna River a few hundred feet away, allowing fleeing slaves from the south free passage. This was known as the Underground Railroad. The actual Inn was converted into a bed and breakfast until it was destroyed in a fire in 2002. The piece also features a stucco exterior, giving it a brick appearance, as well as detailed window scenes that were upgraded in 2025. It's available in a two tea light or standard base option which has more simplistic window scenes.